The HomeBuilder Grant is a $25k grant provided by the Federal Government to help renovate or build new homes.
Get your Home Addition finally done with this time-limited opportunity.
We will guide you through the process to apply for the HomeBuilder Cash Grant and work with you at every phase of your building and renovation project, providing the certainty of expert guidance and a fixed price contract.
Get to know if you are eligible and Contact Us to get a design and a quote.
- Applicants must be over 18, Australian citizens and applying as individuals (not companies or trusts).
- The applicants must be owner-occupiers and can’t apply for the grant if they are residential investors.
- Income caps are $125k for individuals and $200k for joint-applicants. This is assessed using 2018/19 tax returns or later.
- Applicants must enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 and must either: build a new home valued less than $750k.
- Renovate an existing home with construction costs between $150k-$750k, and the final value of the property not exceeding $1.5m.
Ready to start? Contact us to schedule a meeting to visit your home, get to know your idea and prepare a design for you.
- The building contract must be made freely by the two parties and must be free from special relationships (e.g. family members).
- The renovations must be completed by a licensed builder or contractor.
- Renovations must improve the accessibility, safety or liveability of the dwelling.
- The grant can’t be used for additions to the property such as swimming pools, tennis courts, outdoor spas, saunas, sheds or garages.
- Applicants must start construction within three months of receiving the grant.